Community Forums

Ask questions, find answers, connect with others.

home Forums Insights, Guidance & Support What does stepping out (Matrix) mean for us Reply To: What does stepping out (Matrix) mean for us

• Nabila

February 8, 2021 at 6:40 pm

Thank you Anne for connecting some major dots here for me.

Your articulation of how you experience the glass ceiling has really resonated with me.

I too can see how my own connection to source is impacted by being in the presence of others especially close male /masculine entities.

There’s this ‘ rescue’ /Mother mode that kicks in from a place of compassion and frankly frustration that ‘ they ‘ can’t seem to ‘ get it’.

The desire to ‘ help’ them must siphon off energy or redirect it to a place that’s not ready to receive it which in turn siphoned off my own connection.

As I write I’m seeing an image of being in a glass room where I’m choking on the ‘ pollution’ that is being caused by this dynamic. It feels like I’m being enveloped/stifled by the smoke( and mirrors) of this saviour/sacrifice programming. I’ve always felt ‘ bad’ or felt I should be more humble/dismiss/negate my own live stream to source and more that i should be of service to those still uploading this intel.

Ironically this downgraded my own access. It’s very much in the vein of remember to put your own oxygen mask in before helping others . However this is not what the 3d Feminine has been trained to do. Instead we are riddled with coding that results in a million different versions of over responsibility/sacrifice for others which kept the inverse matrix alive.

Thank you so much for this sharing . So clarifying. 😀👍✔️💕🙏